For information please contact:
Meet and Greet Jim Startzman
Come hear the candidate in his own words what he will do for you in Dover. And have a chance to ask him the important questions you would like answered.
@ The Charcoal Pit Restaurant on Kirkwood Hwy
6:00 p. p.m. to 8:00
The 1st Wednesday of September (09/07), October (10/5) and November (11/02)
- First soft drink is on Jim.
June Campaign Schedule…
St. John the Beloved Festival – 907 Milltown Road, Wilmington, DE
Put on your Vote Team Startzman t-shirts and join Jim at the festival on:
- Sunday, June 5 – 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and
- Friday, June 10 – 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Morning in America Brunch – Courtyard Marriott Hotel, Newark DE
Fund Raising Event for the Western New Castle Region Republican Committee
- Saturday, June 11 – 9:30 am to noon.
Team Startzman Meeting, Mary’s Kountry Kitchen, 222 Main Street, Wilmington, DE
- Sunday, June 12 – 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Door Knocking – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!, Dunkin Donuts, 3804 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington,DE (Near Duncan Road)
Put on your Vote Team Startzman t-shirts and join us
- Saturday, June 18 – 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Saturday, June 18 – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 25 – 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Saturday, June 25 – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
START YOUR DAY WITH STARTZMAN, Mary’s Kountry Kitchen, 222 Main Street, Wilmington, DE
Put on your Vote Team Startzman t-shirts and join Jim for coffee.
- Sunday, June 26 – 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Jim Speaking at Northern New Castle Region Meeting, Acadia Building , Brandywine Parkway, Wilmington, DE (In the Target Complex – Outer Circle)
- Monday, June 27 – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
May Campaign Schedule…
- May 15, 2016
Jim to officially kick off his campaign for State Representative for the 19th District.
The gala event will be held on May 15th from 2:00 to 4:30 P.M.
The location is the hospitable Italian Restaurant; Nino’s Pizza and Restaurant located in the Millcreek Shopping Center
Please plan on attending.[powr-hit-counter id=”26086850_1477440212625″][powr-weather id=”0d7579a4_1477440219194″]
For further information please contact: